Most of the Harcourt Hotel’s meeting rooms are located in what we refer to as the new wing. Many of the rooms still have their original ornate ceilings, chandeliers and period style drapes; a reminder of a more gracious age. When it comes to meeting rooms / board rooms they offer a refreshing alternative to the somewhat clinical alternatives available.
The names of the suites delve into the hotel’s historic connections with George Bernard Shaw.
Located on the ground floor level. This is the largest of the suites available. It can cater for up to 32 persons theatre style or 24 persons in a board room style.
The Green Room
This room is in the main hotel on the first floor. It can take 18 theatre style and up to 10 boardroom style. It is a preferred choice as an interview room.
All of our meeting rooms are supplied with stationary and iced water on arrival.
Food and Beverage Meeting Supplies
- Tea / Coffee – €1.50 pp
- Tea / Coffee & Biscuits – €2.00 pp
- Tea / Coffee & Danish Patries -€ 3.00 pp
- Tea / Coffee and Croissants – €3.00 pp
- Tea / Coffee & Scones – €3.00 pp
- Tea / Coffee & Hot Cross Buns – €3.00 pp
Light Dining Breaks
- Soup & Selection of Sandwiches – €7.90 pp
- Selection of Sandwiches – €4.95 pp
- Hot finger food platters -€ 6.00 pp
Carvery Lunch (self service with reserved seating)
- Main Course & Tea/Coffee – €8.95
- Soup & Mains or Mains & Dessert, tea / coffee -€11.95
- Soup, Mains and dessert, tea / coffee – €15.45
Dining Facilities with Table Service
- 2 course followed by tea / coffee – €15.00 – €20.00 pp
- 3 course followed by tea coffee – €18.00 – €23.00 pp
- Iced water supplied on arrival am & pm on the House
- Flasks of tea / coffee (per flask) – TBC depending numbers of people
- Jugs of iced juices per jug – €10.00
- Mineral waters per bottle (250ml) – €2.80
- Soft drinks per bottle (200ml) – €2.80
- Juices per bottle (180ml) – €2.80